Website Accessibility Policy
Actions. We are actively taking a wide range of actions and devoting resources to further enhance the accessibility of our website(s) and other technology. Here are some examples:
- Enhancing keyboard navigation
- Engaging an outside accessibility consultant to ensure the widest possible range of accessibility
- Adding captions to video content
- Testing our website and other technology on a periodic basis
- Offering alternate methods of doing business and communicating with our company, such as through telephone communications
- Soliciting feedback and suggestions for improvement regarding accessibility
- Providing training to our employees regarding accessibility issues
- Working with our third-party technology vendors to promote the accessibility of third party components in our technology environment
- Ongoing Effort. Although we are very proud of our completed and in-progress accessibility efforts, we view accessibility as an ongoing effort and will continue to expend resources to ensure the widest possible range of accessibility.
Feedback. Please contact us at 231-907-2882 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we may improve the accessibility of our website, applications, or our other technology platforms.